The opportunity to participate in the Super Saver Feedback survey is here, available over at the official www.supersaverfeedback.com website. Spend a few minutes answering some simple and straightforward questions, and qualify for a chance to WIN $100 gift card from Super Saver in return.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Get FREE STUFF tailored to you – take the Shopper's Voice survey and receive cash, product samples, and special deals! You'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
Securing the loyalty of the paying customer is crucial, and the Super Saver customer experience survey is an attempt to do so. The survey is simple, short, and easy to follow, but this does not mean that you should not get rewarded for the time you invest in it. Your honest feedback, that is not influenced by the opinion of others is welcomed by Super Saver, as it helps the brand unconditionally evolve into a stronger name among the consumers. The development of a direct link between the consumer and the management team which is involved in all of the key decision-making actions is what keeps the bond strong and increases the customer satisfaction rating.
Why the Super Saver Customer Satisfaction Survey
After the industrial revolution took over the United States, employment rose among the population, and the demand for processed foods increased, a large number of grocery and retail stores began to open up for business across the nation. In the past century, brands like Kroger and Walmart have created a gigantic chain of departmental retail stores in the United States and abroad. Apart from the big names in the business, local brands have also flourished, carving out their very own share of the consumer market, and Super Saver is one such company that continues to dominate in the States of Nebraska and Iowa.
In order to stay at the top of its game and keep the longstanding partnership of trust between the brand and the customers alive, Super Saver needs to walk the extra mile. The customer satisfaction survey that has been established by Super Saver over at its website, is primarily designed to give the consumers a way to reach out to the management team. The opinions you offer in the feedback survey are recorded by the brand, analyzed by the executive branch, and then brought into action to make changes in the policies of how Super Saver operates. The short survey should take no more than a few minutes to complete, and the fact that you get to participate in the $100 sweepstakes contest makes it worth your time.
How to WIN $100 in the Super Saver Feedback Survey – SuperSaverFeedback.com
To become a qualifying participant of the Super Saver $100 gift card sweepstakes contest, you need to successfully complete the customer satisfaction survey, and here’s how you can do that:
- A working computer or a laptop, or even a mobile that has access to the internet connection is required to access the Super Saver survey website.
- The participant that is entering the Super Saver customer satisfaction survey must be over 18 years of age.
- The ability to read or write basic English qualifies you to enter the Super Saver customer feedback survey.
- You will need a recent receipt or survey invitation from Super Saver to enter the required survey code on the official website.
- Employees of Super Saver Inc., along with the members of the employees’ families, brand affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies and promotional partners are restricted from participating in the Super Saver customer satisfaction survey.
- The Super Saver survey participant must be a legal resident of any of the 50 States of the United States or any U.S. Territories.
- If there is biased feedback or prejudice noted towards the Super Saver brand, the participant’s entry may be terminated.
- Purchase of good and services from Super Saver will not increase your chances of winning the sweepstakes.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Just visit www.supersaverfeedback.com to begin participating in the Super Saver customer satisfaction survey.
- Note that fields labeled with star sign are required.
- You must be above 18 years to take this customer satisfaction survey.
- Make sure that you are answering as per your experience and the feedback is not biased by any means.
- You have to take this survey on your own, don’t attempt this on somebody else behalf.
- On the welcome screen of Super Saver survey, you’ll be greeted with all sorts of information related to it. Read the information thoroughly before continuing.
- Now quickly grab your Super Saver sales receipt to enter the required information.
- Enter the Survey Code that would be located on your Super Saver sales receipt.
- After this, click on the yellow “Start” button.
- Note that the Survey Code printed on your Super Saver is only valid for 5 days from purchase.
- Now you’ll be presented with survey questions that will be related to your experience at Super Saver.
- Rate your overall satisfaction as per your experience at Super Saver.
- Note that you’ll be asked to enter personal information like Email Address, Name, Phone, Zip for further inquiry.
- Make sure to fill every single field to increase your chances of winning the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey gift card prize.
- At the end of the survey, enter your details and contact information to participate in the $100 gift card sweepstakes.
Resources & Links
- Direct link to the Super Saver Feedback Satisfaction Survey website:
- Super Saver Survey Rules link:
Since Super Saver is not the only grocery brand that wants to increase customer satisfaction, you can find several major brands offering surveys with rewards. If you like the idea of spending a few minutes on the Super Saver customer satisfaction survey and being rewarded with cash, you’ll like these ones too:
- Northern Tool + Equipment Survey – WIN $500
- GEPharmacyListens Survey – WIN $2,000
- FootLockerSurvey – WIN $10 Off Coupon
About Super Saver
A retail chain of grocery stores that are owned and operated by B&R Stores Inc., Super Saver is an employee-owned company that is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska. Once holding the title of the “largest grocery store in the State of Nebraska” when it first opened up in the year 1984, the brand has enjoyed success over the years, as it has expanded into the State of Iowa as well.
Take a chance in the $100 Super Saver gift card sweepstakes contest as you participate in the Super Saver feedback survey that is now live over at www.supersaverfeedback.com. For any questions regarding the online survey, just reach out to us in the comments section right down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.