Loyal customers of Giant Food can visit their customer satisfaction survey that is located at www.talktogiantfoods.com or www.talktogiant.com. The TalkToGiantFoods survey is designed to hear from the customers first-hand so that the store experience can be made better. The management of the company is keen on building a customer experience that is based on actual customers needs. The TalkToGiant Foods customer survey is designed not only for getting the information but to reward their customers as well.
Giant Food stores value every customer feedback as they have a mentality that the customer is always right. Provide your honest feedback so they could improve on the things that matter the most to you.
Why TalkToGiant.com Customer Satisfaction Survey
Giant Food customer satisfaction survey brings a whole new competition in the market. TalkToGiant survey introduces the importance of taking customer feedback in regard. Most of the companies just set the strategies according to their professionals that crashes in a year or two. Customer feedback is just like a mirror to the company for checking their overall performance, consumer satisfaction and a lot of factors. Basically, it helps the company to get on the roads of success.
The TalkToGiant survey at www.talktogiant.com helps the company to bin all the problems and furnish the pros so the customer can enjoy a wonderful in-store experience. Your feedback is important for the company as a lot of changes are depending on it. Giant Food appreciates your efforts that’s why they are offering a golden chance for the participants of TalkToGiant survey. Customers taking part in the Giant Food survey will get a chance to win a $500 gift card.
How to WIN a $500 Gift Card in Giant Food Survey – www.TalkToGiantFoods.com
- You must be a legal resident of the United States specifically (DC, DE, MD, OR VA) to take part in the TalkToGiant customer survey.
- It’s required for the customers to submit their entries in the bracket of April 1, 20,19 and June 30, 2019.
- Customers must have a basic understanding of English to take the Giant Food survey.
- You must have a recent sales receipt of Giant Food to enter the required details.
- Officers, directors, managers, and employees of Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, including companies providing marketing and market research services to Sponsor, consultants and agents, as well as the immediate family of Giant Food are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Giant Food survey is void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
- Winners are not allowed to transfer the prize to anyone.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit the TalkToGiant survey that would be located at TalkToGiantFoods.com.
- Carefully read the on-site instructions.
- You will be welcomed to take part in the TalkToGiant Foods survey.
- Grab your sales receipt.
- Enter the 20-Digit Pin that would be located on the bottom side of your Giant Food sales receipt.
- Make sure that you don’t include any spaces.
- Click on the “>>” purple button that would be located on the bottom right side of the survey page.
- Answer the survey questions as per your experience at Giant Food.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information for the lucky draw.
- Make sure to double check everything before submitting your precious feedback.
Resources & Links
Feel like participating in more surveys like TalkToGiant Foods? Well, check out the surveys listed below that give customers a chance to win big prizes.
- Jo Ann Survey – Win Coupon
- Weis Markets Survey – Win 100 Points
- HTSurvey – Win $500 Gift Card
- TellPrimark Survey – Win $1,000 Weekly
- YourKFC Survey – Win a 20% Off Coupon Code
- TalkToSonic Survey – Redeem a Discount
- TalkToStopAndShop Survey – Win a $500 Gift Card
- TellPizzaHut UK Survey – Win $1,000
- Walmart Survey – Win $1,000
- WlkoHaveYourSay Survey – Win $100
About Giant Food
The story of giant foods started way back in the early ’90s. The company has a history of more than 90 years. Giant food store has always put the customer first. The management of giant food makes sure that you buy the best products at the most affordable price every time. The chain has more than 200 stores across the United States now and countless happy customers. Talk To Giant Foods is their survey name, which gives them the opportunity to better their services as per the customer’s needs.
It all started in a small fresh meat market in Carlisle, Pennsylvania in 1923. Giant fond store is proud of where they started the whole business. The owner opened the store with thinking of providing fresh products and satisfying customers as they are the heart of every startup. David D.J. Javitch opened a meat store in Carlisle, Pennsylvania with two men. The shop was named Carlisle Meat Market with the sole aim of providing the best products under an affordable price range. David concentrated on making every product value for money while maintaining the quality to attract customers from the direction.
The business was going top gun at that time so David D.J. Javitch though about buying a new shop. In 1937, David bought a store in Lewistown, PA which was named GIANT Food Shopping Center. This store shared the same goal as Carlisle Meat Market but offered a variety of dry goods and perishable food. Wrapping dry goods and perishable food under one roof was a whole new concept for that time which made this chain quite popular amongst the customers. Buyers around the market went crazy and it started to increases the demand of GIANT Food Shopping Center stores all around the state.
After successfully expanding throughout the state, GIANT Food Shopping Center begin to move beyond the scope of city locations. In the reign of 1950s, this store expanded in the outer locations leading through the path of steady growth and popularity. A huge bump was noticed in sales revenue up to 30 – 40% that made this company quite of an attraction amongst the people all around.
Furthermore, the promise of affordability and top quality products was well intact that made people rush to the GIANT stores near them. Through the 1950s to 1960’s the sales, growth, and popularity boosted that lead this store to whole new heights of success.
In the 1970’s, the company bought the whole MARTIN’s chain in Hagerstown, MD and evolved it to the people’s favorite GIANT Food Shopping Centers. The popularity charts went super abnormal as people were super happy about this great expansion. It wasn’t long that other services were introduced that further attracted the customers. As GIANT was doing great both on sales and customer satisfaction sheets, they introduced two new strategies to benefit customers.
In 1979 Bonus Buy Savings and Everyday Low Prices schemes were inaugurated for the customers to buy more high-quality products and spend less. It turned out that these two strategies worked well and got popular amongst the customers making GIANT more accessible and affordable for everyone.
GIANT made a huge step for reaching out to customers more efficiently making their stores one-stop shop for everyone. In 1997, customers were introduced to in-store time-saving technology, gas stations, expanded departments, full-service floral departments and a wide selection for organic products. In-store tablets were sponsored by IBM that gave access to customers for finding items, locating departments and many more services with just a few touches.
In 2000, GIANT introduced BONUSCARD for rewarding loyal customers that meet pre-set requirements. Although this strategy wasn’t new in the market, GIANT launched some insane deals related to it. In 2004, GIANT launched Nature’s Promise brand that covered the affordable organic product packages and free form items.
TalkToGiant Foods is a small survey designed to hear from the customers themselves. It is hardly going to take 10 – 12 minutes to complete. We advise our readers to answer all the questions honestly while trying to remember the exact experience you had at Giant. What are you waiting for? Hit the survey link, answer the questions as per your experience and get a chance to win a $500 Gift Card. Were you amongst the lucky winners? Share with us by commenting down below.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.