You can now take the opportunity to participate online in the TellBAM customer satisfaction survey that is being hosted over at the official website www.tellBAM.com right now. Just enter the feedback survey using your order receipt and you can WIN a coupon code at the end of it all.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? Take a quick survey by Shopper's Voice to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The online feedback survey hosted by Books-A-Million gives you and every other customer a chance to speak out and directly connect with the brand. The survey is based on improving customer satisfaction rating since it is a major factor that is behind the success or downfall of any business. By opening up two-way communication between Books-A-Million and you, the survey opens up a platform where both the parties can have their say and contribute to overall growth. The sole aim behind creating the online feedback survey is to help you connect with the management behind the day-to-day operations of the brand and help you deliver your personal opinion to them.
Why the Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey
The advent of the digital age has reshaped the way we consume media, whether it is the way we enjoy our daily news or those bestseller novels. In this digital age where everything seems to reside in the “cloud”, Books-A-Million or BAM!, as it is commonly known, has created and maintained a strong reputation as one of the leading bookstore operators in the United States. In an age where industry giants such as Amazon has pushed the evolution of books from paperback to eBook form with the Kindle service and line of tablet devices, even brands as old and well-established as Books-A-Million need to keep up the pace to satisfy customers and keep the revenue stream flowing.
The best way to keep the cash coming in is by upholding the customer shopping experience to a high standard. To do so, Books-A-Million is taking the online approach and has established customer satisfaction over at www.tellBAM.com for you to enter. By the means of this survey, you and the company can communicate better and ensure that the shopping experience for you and other customers is improved over time Furthermore, the time and effort you put into the online survey is highly valuable to the brand, which is why Books-A-Million is more than glad to offer you a discount code at the end of it.
How to WIN a Discount Code in TellBAM Feedback Survey – www.TellBAM.com
As a longstanding customer of Books-A-Million who wants the brand to keep growing and flourish in these competitive times while securing a discount code for your next purchase, here’s how you can participate in the customer satisfaction survey right now:
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the Books-A-Million customer satisfaction survey.
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to enter in the Books-A-Million survey.
- Those who choose to participate in the Books-A-Million survey must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States, which also includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- The ability to understand English or Spanish is compulsory to enter in the Books-A-Million survey.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years are barred entry in the customer satisfaction survey.
- Any attempt to tamper with or damage Books-A-Million survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- The Books-A-Million survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, which includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Feedback in the Books-A-Million survey mixed with malice or bias, and if noted with false information, would be rejected.
- Employees of Books-A-Million, family members of the employees, brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies are at this moment barred from entering in this feedback survey.
- No new purchase is necessary to enter the Books-A-Million survey. Purchasing products from Books-A-Million does not increase your chances of winning the reward code.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you start the Books-A-Million customer satisfaction survey, make sure that you are giving your completely honest and unbiased opinion without prejudice against the Books-A-Million brand and its employees.
- Head over to the website of www.tellBAM.com from your computer, laptop or directly from your mobile phone.
- On the greeting screen of Books-A-Million survey, you’ll be able to view the instructions and all of the other related details.
- Here you can start by choosing whether you would like to take the Books-A-Million survey in English or Spanish.
- Take out the order receipt and enter the 4-digit transaction number that is printed on it.
- Now enter the Store Number, Date, Time, and Amount Spent that is printed on the receipt.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the Books-A-Million survey and provide personal information.
- At the end of the survey, you will be granted a discount code which you can utilize upon your next visit to a Books-A-Million store.
Resources & Links
- Direct link to the Books-A-Million customer satisfaction survey website:
- Terms of Service of the Books-A-Million Survey:
Following the idea of requesting online customer feedback just like Books-A-Million is doing with its customer satisfaction survey and giving back a reward in return, here are similar feedback surveys for you to try out:
- CVS Survey – www.CVSHealthSurvey.com – Win Gift
- MyConverseVisit Survey – WIN Gift Card
- Tilly’s Survey – Win a $500 Tilly’s Gift Card
Founded more than a century back in the year 1917 in the city of Florence, Alabama, Books-A-Million is a nationwide bookstore brand that has its presence in 32 States across the United States and operates across 260 brick and mortar stores. The founder, Clyde B. Anderson started the company at the age of 14 after dropping out of school to help his family after the passing of his father, and the company continued to expand under the leadership of the Anderson family until its acquisition by Gateway Books in the year 1988.
By taking the TellBAM online feedback survey that is now live at www.tellbam.com, customers don’t only help the company improve its services, but they also get a discount code at the end of it. So go ahead and enter the survey now, and for any queries, reach out to us in the comments section below.
Lastly, be sure to take the Shopper's Voice customer survey to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.