The official BI-LO customer experience survey over at www.tellbilo.com is designed to understand your wants and needs and serve you better in the future. With the BI-LO survey, you can give honest feedback while getting the chance to WIN a discount coupon which can be redeemed at your next visit.
Competing with the biggest names in the grocery and departmental store chain business is not easy, and for a regional brand such as BI-LO, it is even tougher.
By appealing to its loyal customer base that chooses BI-LO over the traditional mainstream players in the business, TellBI-LO is hosting the customer experience survey is meant to help not just the company understand what the customers want, but also helps customer express their grievances and share their thoughts on what they liked or disliked during their recent visit to a BI-LO store nearby. The incentive of winning a discount coupon at the end of the customer experience survey just makes the deal sweeter for you.
Commonly Misspelled: www.tellbi-lo.com, www.bi-losurvey.com, tell bilo
Why the BI-LO Customer Experience Survey
The BI-LO survey is actually designed to serve two purposes – help curate the feedback from the customers and maintain a repository for future actions, which is then analyzed to better the overall customer shopping experience. Secondly, the customer experience survey is designed to keep the customers engaged with the brand on a personal level and satisfied with the services that they are provided.
At the end of the survey, you get a chance to WIN a discount coupon from BI-LO, which can be used during your next purchase. Since the discount coupons offered are more in number, there are more chances of you actually winning the prize.
When you’re taking the BI-LO survey, please keep in mind that whatever information you provide will be used for the betterment of the products and services offered by the brand. It can be used to improve customer services, rewarding high performing employees, and used in long-term strategic planning by the executive branch.
Customer feedback also enables the company to identify weak links and arrange internal training and grooming programs. So, when taking the survey at www.tellbilo.com, we advise you to be candid, but honest as your feedback is crucial in the process. At the end of it all, you get a guaranteed discount coupon that can be used at any BI-LO store across the country, so it is a win-win situation.
How to WIN Coupon Codes in BI-LO Survey – TellBILO
Here’s everything that you need to do to successfully participate and complete the BI-LO guest experience survey online and grab the free rewards right now:
- To qualify for the BI-LO survey, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- The prize in the BI-LO survey is being offered only to the legal residents of the United States of America and its Territories.
- You will need to complete the BI-LO survey online, which means that a computer or mobile phone with internet access is mandatory.
- Purchase from the BI-LO Department Stores to enter the customer feedback survey is not necessary, but you will need a recently issued order receipt.
- Employees of BI-LO along with the Board of Directors including their family members, brand sponsors, and BI-LO affiliates are barred from entering the customer feedback survey.
- Participation for users in the BI-LO survey outside of the United States and U.S. Territories is restricted by law.
- Providing wrong feedback in the BI-LO guest satisfaction survey with a clear bias against the brand or BI-LO employees will result in disqualification.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Before you begin the BI-LO survey, make sure that you’ve read through the eligibility criteria and offer feedback that is of your own and not influenced by anyone.
- Log into the official BI-LO survey website on your computer or phone through the following link: www.tellbilo.com.
- Press the “Start” button and then select your BI-LO Store location on the next screen.
- Enter the 18-digit code that is printed on the order receipt from your last visit to the BI-LO store and more.
- The questions asked in the BI-LO survey are multiple choice questions that you will be able to complete in just a few minutes.
- At the end of the survey, you will be issued a coupon code from BI-LO, which you can use at your next shopping trip.
Resources & Links
Your valuable feedback can get you plenty of great rewards not just in the form of discount codes from BI-LO, but from other companies offering online surveys in the retail space as well. Here are some similar guest feedback surveys with great rewards that are worth your time:
- Publix Survey – Win $1,000 Gift Cards
- TellGameStop Survey – Win $100
J.C. Penney Survey – WIN Gift Card
A chain of supermarket stores founded in the year 1961, BI-LO operates with more than 160 stores that span across the United States in the regions of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. BI-LO was founded by an ex-employee of Winn-Dixie, and back in 2011, the company went on to merge with Winn-Dixie with all of its 690 stores across the country. It was in 2003 when BI-LO redesigned the store layouts in older stores which were in more affluent neighborhoods and introduced a wider selection of healthier, specialty foods that were prepared using organic ingredients.
Under recent times, the company has been facing dire circumstances, filing for bankruptcy in 2018 and announcing the closure of a total of 72 stores across the sub-brands of Harveys, Fresco y Más, and Winn-Dixie that it owns.
The BI-LO customer experience survey is the place where you can say it all about the company and your recent shopping experience at its stores. Whether it is something positive or rather critical that you have to say, the company will welcome it all. Just participate in the BI-LO customer experience survey over at www.tellbilo.com and help the company improve its services. If you need our help to understand how the BILO survey works, just ask away in the comments section.
FREE Stuff Delivered to Your Inbox!
Subscribe and be the first to get notified of new surveys, giveaways and sweepstakes from your local retailers.