When it comes to surveys, the customers are usually not interested but this is not the case with Fred Meyer survey at www.tellkroger.com. This customer satisfaction survey has been designed keeping in view the interest of the customers being short, sweet and convey the message in a friendly way. Not only that, as a token of gratitude for your efforts, it gives customers a chance to WIN a $5,000 gift card.
After merging with the consumer retail giant Kroger, the Fred Meyer brand still exists with several stores across the United States. However, Kroger is now using its reach to bring the system of online feedback collection to the old brand through the Fred Meyer customer satisfaction survey. You will be asked only the simplest questions in the survey that will help you easily describe your experience during your recent visit to a Fred Meyer departmental store near you. Your valuable feedback is recorded by the company and in return, you get the chance to grab an opportunity to WIN $5,000 in the Kroger sweepstakes.
Why the Fred Meyer Customer Satisfaction Survey
A part of the Kroger family of brands for more than two decades now, Fred Meyer has continued to maintain its very own brand presence in specific regions of the United States. Customers have built a trustworthy relationship with the Fred Meyer brand of hypermarket stores, which is why Kroger has kept the brand alive and well, and is investing heavily in maintaining the relationship that its sub-brand has created over the decades. Since the online platform is one of the most reliable ways of recording customer feedback data, Kroger has chosen the same path of communication to reach out to Fred Meyer customers.
The channel of communication between the end-consumer and the executives behind the operations of the thousands of stores is a crucial one in helping the brand grow. Since the time you spend helping Fred Meyer and its parent brand Kroger improve customer satisfaction is precious to the company, it is offering a grand prize of $5,000 in the Kroger sweepstakes. An additional 100 units of $100 gift card will also be given out, so you have plenty of chances to grab an exciting reward from the brand in exchange for a few minutes of your time.
How to WIN $5,000 in Fred Meyer Survey – www.TellKroger.com
Now that you’ve decided to help the Fred Meyer brand maintain a key position in the retail space by improving customer satisfaction rate through the online survey, here’s everything you need to know about it:
- As an entrant of the Fred Meyer survey, you must belong to any of the 47 States of the United States and the U.S. District of Columbia.
- Residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island are restricted from entering the Fred Meyer guest experience survey.
- The participant that wishes to enter the Fred Meyer customer satisfaction survey must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You will need a recent order receipt or survey invitation from Fred Meyer to enter the survey.
- Since the Fred Meyer feedback survey is online, you need to have access to the internet to open the website and participate.
- You can also become an entrant in the Fred Meyer $5,000 gift card sweepstakes through the mail.
- If you wish to enter the Fred Meyer customer satisfaction survey, you need to be able to read and write in either English or Spanish.
- Employees of Fred Meyer, in association with the members of families of these employees, Fred Meyer and Kroger brand affiliates, subsidiaries, along with advertising agencies and promotional partners are hereby barred from participating in the Fred Meyer survey.
- Buying additional products from Fred Meyer stores will not increase your chance of winning the $5,000 gift card sweepstakes.
- Dishonest feedback with a bias towards Fred Meyer brand and its employees may result in termination of your survey entry.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- With the help of your mobile or computer browser, head over to the official website of the Fred Meyer customer satisfaction survey here – www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Choose the language between Spanish and English in which you wish to take the Fred Meyer feedback survey.
- On the main screen of the survey, enter your survey code (15-digit Entry ID) that is printed on your recently obtained Fred Meyer order receipt.
- Enter the Date on which you visited the Fred Meyer store near you and the time, both of which will be printed on the order receipt.
- Press the “Start” button to begin the Fred Meyer guest experience survey.
- At the completion of the Fred Meyer feedback survey, you will be requested to enter the sweepstakes prize to WIN the $5,000 gift card sweepstakes prize.
- The order receipt from Fred Meyer allows you to enter the sweepstakes contest within 7 days of your date of purchase.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Fred Meyer customer satisfaction survey website:
Fred Meyer customer satisfaction survey rules and eligibility:
Fred Meyer sweepstakes previous winners list:
Fred Meyer has plenty of competition to deal with across the United States, and it certainly isn’t the only big name in the business taking the approach of online surveys. Here are some other rewards customer satisfaction surveys for you to try out:
- Orscheln Farm & Home Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- AcademyFeedback Survey – Win $1,000
- Hot Topic Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
About Fred Meyer
Fred Meyer is one of the top retailers in the United States selling almost everything you could imagine under one roof. The Fred Meyer was founded back in the year 1931, and now operates under the umbrella of Kroger and collectively has more than 2,500 stores nationwide. Whether it is a food item, stationery, gift items or anything, the Fred Meyer has it all.
The official Fred Meyer survey is online and available for you to participate in at www.tellkroger.com. This customer satisfaction survey can help you win a $5,000 gift card grand prize, along with a chance to grab several $100 gift cards as well. All you have to do is take the survey and answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge and for any help regarding it, reach out to us in the comments.