Whole Foods Market Survey – www.WFM.com/Feedback – WIN $250
Whole Foods Market Survey can now be found at www.wfm.com/feedback website for you to participate in. At the end of the customer satisfaction survey, you get a chance to WIN a $250 gift card from Whole Foods Market as your reward.
Your feedback is taken very seriously by Whole Foods Market as they are all about satisfying the customer needs and understanding what they require from the brand and the staff that it has hired to serve the customers. Whole Foods Market search out the finest natural and organic foods available under strict quality standards so you can eat healthy every time, but wants to work even harder on ensuring that your shopping experience is always an enjoyable one.
The Whole Foods Market guest experience survey takes only a few minutes of your time to complete, and the exciting reward that it offers in return is worth it all.
Why the Whole Foods Market Guest Experience Survey
While Whole Foods Market does enjoy a large market share in the groceries and food supermarket scene, which has grown all thanks to its acquisition by Amazon. However, the vigorous competition in the food retail industry demands that the brand stays on its toes to stay at the top of it all.
Regardless of the business, it is always important to keep the customers happy and listen in to their concerns, which is why the Whole Foods Market brand is taking up the online platform to gather valuable feedback from customers which can then be put into action. There are two specific reasons for which the feedback survey is being hosted by the Whole Foods Market brand.
The first reason is to understand what hindrance is being caused to the customers across the hundreds of locations across the country during the shopping experience. The organic foods that you purchase at a Whole Foods near you, the quality of these products, and the quality of service that you are provided by the service staff – each of these aspects add up to the customer satisfaction rating, which is what Whole Foods Market is hoping to uplift through the thoughts and comments you are willing to provide through the guest experience survey.
The second reason is to help you reap the rewards of providing your precious feedback in the survey over at wfm.com/feedback and WIN $250 in return.
How to WIN $250 in Whole Foods Market Survey – WFM.com
Your thoughts and opinions in the guest experience survey hosted by Whole Foods Market can help shape the brand and help you win big in return, and here’s what you need to do to participate in it:
- You must belong to any of the 50 States of the United States and the U.S. District of Columbia to enter the Whole Foods Market survey.
- The participant of the Whole Foods Market survey must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You will need a Whole Foods Market order receipt or survey invitation to enter the survey code on the website.
- You require access to the internet to open the Whole Foods Market survey website and enter it.
- You must be able to read and write in either English language to enter the Whole Foods Market survey.
- Residents outside of the 50 States of the United States or the U.S. District of Columbia are barred from entering the Whole Foods Market survey.
- Employees of Whole Foods Market, members of families of employees, brand affiliates, subsidiaries, along with Whole Foods Market advertising agencies and promotional partners cannot enter the survey.
- Buying more products from Whole Foods Market does not increase your chance of winning the $250 gift card prize.
- Excess bias towards the Whole Foods Market brand and its employees may result in termination of entry.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Head over to the official website of the Whole Foods Market customer satisfaction survey here – www.wfm.com/feedback.
- Now enter your Store Number that is printed on order receipt, along with the Transaction ID.
- Enter the Date of your visit to the Whole Foods Market, which is printed on the receipt.
- Press the “Next” button to begin Whole Foods Market guest experience survey with general questions to describe your shopping experience.
- You will be asked to enter the Whole Foods Market sweepstakes to win a $250 gift card at the end of the survey.
- Proceed to offer your contact information which will be used to reach out to you in case you win the Whole Foods Market sweepstakes.
- The order receipt lets you enter the sweepstakes within 7 days of your date of purchase at any Whole Foods Market store near you.
Resources & Links
- Whole Foods Market guest satisfaction survey
- Whole Foods Market sweepstakes terms and conditions
Whole Foods Market is not the only brand out there that’s giving chance to WIN big prizes for your feedback. Here’s a collection of other feedback surveys that give you a chance to get back handsome rewards:
- UGG Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey – Win a Surprise Gift
- Super Saver Survey – Win a $100 Store Gift Card
About Whole Foods Market
One of the largest supermarket chain stores based in the United States and now serving customers across the United Kingdom and Canada as well, Whole Foods Market is now an owned subsidiary of Amazon since the acquisition in the year 2017. With more than 500 stores operating and more than 90,000 employees on its payroll, Whole Foods Market was founded by John Mackey and Renee Lawson in the year 1978 as a small vegetarian natural foods store called SaferWay.
Here’s your chance to be a part of the solution to the issue of customer satisfaction for the Whole Foods Market brand through the guest experience survey over at www.wfm.com/feedback. For just a few minutes of your valuable time that you spend in participating in the survey, you’re helping the brand grow and securing a chance to WIN $250 reward for yourself, so jump in and if you have any questions, just reach out in the comments section.
Dear Whole Foods Customer Service.
I shop at store in Paramus 201-226-1244 today at 16;45 charges 32.84 invoice#201800208
I don’t need any sweepstakes or prizes, but I need to bring to your attention that your Bakery is not keeping consistent.This is second time that I am sending and email feedback and nothing has been done about it.
So: CAN YOU PLEASE FOLLOW UP WITH BREAD MAKER ON CIABATTA.
WHY IS SO DOUGHY
WHY IS DIPPED ON FLOUR
WHY IS NOT COOKED
AND WHY IS SO FLAT.
We want out Whole Foods store back as it was year ago. This is redicoulus that no action has been taken.
For god sake go in traders Joe, Acme, or shop rite and see how Ciabatta Bread looks like.
I don’t think you will be happy on further emails in the future.