Marks & Spencer more commonly known as M&S is offering customers of their store the chance to win £250 or £300 by taking part in the www.yourmandsviews.com customer survey. The yourmandsviews.com survey has been designed to allow customers to express their opinions on what they like and don’t like about them. Marks & Spencer listen to their customers and what they have to say. Have you recently shopped at M&S? Is there something you would like to let them know about? Head over towards the official website of YourMandsViews that would be located at www.tellmands.co.uk.
Why TellMands Customer Satisfaction Survey
Marks and Spencer customer survey gives every customer a chance to win £250 or £300 by submitting their honest experiences. TellMands survey wants every customer to be super honest about the recent shopping experience at M&S, so the company can improve and serve better in the future.
How to WIN £250 or £300 in TellMands Customer Survey –www.TellMands.co.uk
- Firstly, people taking part in the TellMands customer satisfaction survey must have access to a smart device like mobile phone, tablet, pc or laptop to browse tellmands.co.uk survey.
- Moreover, entrants of the Marks & Spencer customer survey must be familiar with the English language to answer the survey questions.
- Entrants of the YourMandsViews customer satisfaction survey must be 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. The survey will delete entries from people younger than 16 years.
- As a matter of fact, the survey limits every household to submit no more entries than 2 per week.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- First, visit the official website of the Marks & Spencer customer satisfaction survey. It would be located at tellmands.co.uk.
- www.tellmands.co.uk survey will welcome customers to share their honest feedback. Make sure to read the on-site instructions before going any further.
- Now grab your recent sales receipt of Marks & Spencer. The survey will ask you to enter some information from the sales receipt. The survey will not start without the required information.
- Click on the “No receipt? Click here” link if you don’t have access to the Marks & Spencer sales receipt.
- Now enter all the required information like Date, Time, Code A, Code, B, & Code C. After that, click on the “Next” button.
- Answer the survey questions as per your honest experience at Marks & Spencer. The survey will ask you to enter some personal information for the sweepstakes.
- Check everything before submitting your precious feedback.
Resources & Links
Check out some useful links and similar surveys related to YourMandsViews.
- WilkoHaveYourSay – WilkoHaveYourSay.com – Win $100 Card
- BeallsOnline Com Customer Survey – BeallsOnline.com – Win $300 Card
- BagelExperience – Einstein Bros. BagelExperience.com Survey
About Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer is a UK based retail outlet selling mostly men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, home products, and food. With beginnings in Leeds in 1884, M&S now has more than 700 stores in the UK and over 350 stores internationally. M&S prides itself on its exceptional quality and very high standards.
Marks & Spencer was founded by the two members named Michael Marks (belonged from a polish jew family that lived in the Russian Empire) and Thomas Spencer (a cashier from England who worked in Skipton). Before arriving in England, Marks was employed in a company named Barran who gave jobs to the refugees. In 1884, Marks met Issac Jowitt Dewhirst in order to find work in England. Issac lent Marks 5 pounds that he used to establish Penny Bazar on the Kirkgate market in Leeds. Issac and his cashier’s second wife helped Marks to improve English. After successfully establishing a permanent stall in Leeds covered market in 1894, Marks invited Spencer to join and start the business. It wasn’t long enough that the pair moved to Birkenhead open market in 1901 where they were allocated stall numbers 11 and 12. The opening of Penny Bazaar went famous and the duo left the market in 1923 to gain experience in the north-west side of England.
In the Domestic Market, the pair was known as “Marks and Sparks” or “M&S” with a reputation of selling only British-made goods. Mark and Spencer entered into a long-term partnership with British manufacturers to sell clothes and foods under the brand of “St Michael” which was introduced in 1928. This brand went popular as it accepted the return of unwanted items with full cash if the receipt was shown no matter how long ago the product was bought. By 1950, all goods from women’s clothes to school uniform started selling under the label of “St Michael”. After the death of Simon Marks in 1964, Israel Sieff (son in law of Michael Marks) took over as chairman and John Salisse became the Director. The company started to emphasize on quality products and an uncompromising attitude towards customer relations by raising the slogan that “The customer is always and completely right!”. Furthermore, to improve energy efficiency in the stores thermostatically controlled refrigerators were installed in 1963.
The first international expansion attempt by Marks and Sparks was noted in 1974 when they introduced Asian food and some stores were open in Europe. The very first Asian store got inaugurated in Kabul, Afghanistan in 1960. Canadian expansion took place after 13 years of its first international expansion in 1973. Stores in Canada were not like the British one as they were small and lack a variety of goods. In the late 1990s, further implementations took place to modernize the whole customer base. Although Canada’s expansion sounded profitable, all shops were closed due to the loss in 1999. France’s expansion took place one by one from the first shop in Lyon and second in Rosny 2. This expansion was also brought to end by selling every shop in 2001 as on the whole western European operation wasn’t being successful at all. Later, a store was reopened at Champs Elysees that sold clothes and food.
The largest Marks and Spencer store is at Marble Arch that is located on Oxford Street in London. It measures around 16000 square meters on the shop floor. The second-largest store is at Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port that is the largest outside of London. Following the trail, the third-largest shop is located at the Gemini Retail Park in Warrington.
Marks and Spencer are a highly reputable retail store throughout the world and would like to maintain that reputation by always providing what their customers want. To find out what their customers want they have set up the www.yourmandsviews.com customer survey with the additional bonus of having the opportunity to win £250 or £300. Need assistance? Feel free to comment down below!