One of the biggest brands in the business of soft drinks is now offering the Pepsi Stuff giveaway contest, packing several weekly prizes that come in all shapes and sizes. By just entering the code printed on your purchased product from Pepsi, you stand a chance to WIN a grand prize that is valued at $10,000, and more each week.
End on: September 8th, 2019 @ 11.59pm ET
Entry Type: Weekly
Official Rules: The PepsiStuff contest being held all across Canada, and the participants must be residents of Canada to enter. You are offered up to 20 entries each day into the giveaway contest, as long as each of the entry is unique. Employees of PepsiCo Canada are not eligible to enter the giveaway contest, along with their family members as well.
Why Enter Pepsi Stuff Giveaway
One of the pioneers in the foodservice industry that was founded in the United States more than a century ago, Pepsi has been successful in building a robust name not just all across the country, but around the world. After spending decades conquering the market share in the beverage business, Pepsi has carved its path to developing a virally successful marketing strategy, which is the reason behind the profitable business, all of which relies on the support of customers.
Brand loyalty is invaluable in the beverage industry, where companies have been built or destroyed over the years, which is why brands are heavily invested in keeping the customers satisfied. One of the most dependable ways to keep the revenue flowing through sales is by not only delivering the best product each time but creating a marketing drive for it. The multi-billion-dollar drink company is now focusing on customers in the Canadian market with the Pepsi Stuff giveaway contest, offering some truly enticing rewards in return.
Designed to be a nifty way to increase sales of their products, Pepsi offers customers a way to be the grand winner of the $10,000 cash prize that is offered weekly by the brand. Customers who have purchased one of the several qualifying items from Pepsi are eligible to enter the PepsiStuff giveaway contest, which not only helps the brand but also gives the customer a chance to WIN $10,000 the easy way.
How to WIN Prizes worth $10,000 in Pepsi Stuff Giveaway
Now that you know the purpose behind Pepsi conducting a marketing sweepstakes contest on such a large scale, here’s how you can help the beverage brand continue to be the very best in the industry while securing a chance for yourself to WIN $10,000 cash prize in return:
- Each and every participant will need a computer or a smartphone with an active internet connection to access the Pepsi online contest.
- You will require a survey code printed on a Pepsi product to enter the sweepstakes.
- As a participant, you must have the ability to read and write in English, to enter the sweepstakes.
- You are required to be a legal resident of Canada to enter the online sweepstakes contest.
- You must be at least over 18 years in age to take part in the contest.
- If any attempt is made to destroy or damage the Pepsi sweepstakes website, it would be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Employees of PepsiCo and the members of their families, including brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional and advertising agencies are hereby restricted from participating in the contest.
- Purchasing more products from Pepsi does not guarantee a sure shot chance to win the sweepstakes prize.
Giveaway Participation Instructions:
- Open the web browser on your computer or mobile phone and access the following website – www.pepsistuff.ca.
- Take hold of any of the eligible Pepsi products to enter the code into the website.
- In the section that reads “Enter code” type in the code printed on the Pepsi product
- Now go ahead and enter email address and then press the Enter button that you see on the screen.
- You can even choose to enter the contest without a purchase by simply mentioning what you love about PepsiCo products, along with your name, province, age, phone number, and email address, and mail it over to “PEPSI EPIC STUFF C/O MRI P.O Box 4089 Oak Park, IL 60303-4089.
Resources & Links
Allowing you to understand the purpose of the sweepstakes contest, you can use the links given down below to find out more about the eligibility and rules, contact information, and more.
- Pepsi Stuff Official Giveaway Website
- Official Rules of the Contest
- Pepsico Mission Statement
Similar to the sweepstakes contest held by Pepsi, here are a few others that offer plenty of rewards to lucky winners:
The flagship product produced and sold by PepsiCo all across the United States and the world, Pepsi is a carbonated soft drink. Founded in the year 1893 by Caleb Bradham under the guise of “Brad’s Drink”, and later renamed to become “Pepsi-Cola” the company was established in the city of New Bern, North Carolina. The earliest recipe of Pepsi included elements such as vanilla, while the name Pepsi came from the Greek word for digestion, alongside Cola being obtained from the Kola nut.
Despite suffering a dip in sales and facing bankruptcy during the World War I sue to spike is sugar prices, Pepsi survived the phase based on sheer popularity and although the Coca-Cola Company has three separate occasions to purchase its rival PepsiCo, it declined to do so. By the time of the great depression, the slashed prices of Pepsi Cola helped the brand gain popularity among the general population, causing the profits during the period between 1936 – 1938. Additionally, endorsements from celebrities and viral marketing campaigns that included phrases such as “Pepsi-Cola Hits the Spot” helped the brand succeed over the years.
PepsiCo is taking a strong stance when it comes to promoting its products all across the Great White North with the Pepsi Stuff giveaway contest. By simply purchasing any of the qualifying products, or sending in your entry through the mail, you get a chance to qualify for the weekly grand prize that the company is giving away. From an all-inclusive paid cruise trip across North America to a cash prize of $10,000, there’s a lot for you to win with this content, so go ahead and participate right now. For any questions regarding the sweepstakes contest, ask away in the comments section below.